Ten tips for noteworthy networking
No rocket science, just simple things that work
- Show up.
- Don’t dismiss anyone. You don’t know who they know.
- Don’t just stand with the same group of people or in the corner, keep on the move.
- Introduce yourself with a handshake and maintain eye contact.
- Hone your elevator pitch and be memorable.
- Before you go to an event have a goal in mind.
- Follow up everyone. Every time.
- Track your results. Time is money so measure what you get out of networking.
- Be nice to everyone you meet. Yes, everyone.
- Most of all be patient, we have recently signed up a client we met in 2011….
Fancy A Little Bit Of Networking? Find out more.