Want to join the wonderful world of My Mustard? Well now’s your chance either as part of the Marketing Team or Business Admin Apprentice.
Business Admin Apprentice – Level 3 (35 hours a week)
The work is ever-changing, extremely varied and we often work to tight deadlines so the ability to prioritise whilst keeping good attention to detail will serve you well. You will be working in the heart of a busy advertising agency and as such, the atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging so the right candidate will need to be smart and enthusiastic. For more details apply online.
Marketing Associate (15-35 hours a week, 5 days)
- Work alongside the marketing team delivering the marketing strategy, ensuring excellent customer service levels and developing strong relationships with all our clients.
- Promote and develop the My Mustard brand across all areas, assuring clarity and consistency.
- Liaise with other internal teams to ensure high levels of team communication.
- Assist in the creation of social media content, updating channels, monitoring, following and interacting with clients and prospective clients, enhancing audience engagement.
- Create email marketing content both in-house and for clients, scheduling and managing time lines, updating lists, analysing statistics and reporting to clients.
- Monitor, update and create content for websites, both in-house and for clients.
- Research, source, cost, order and monitor time line of promotional items, controlling stock levels and prepare items for events.
- Gather key performance indicators, analyse and make recommendations.
- Update databases and use our customer relationship management system.
- Work on key accounts, growing the profile and presence in their field, being their Brand Ambassador, ensuring high quality service is achieved both on and off line and a positive brand image maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- A flexible approach and the ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Good numerical & IT skills
- Creativity & writing skills
- Relish responsibility and the satisfaction of a job well done
- Manage their time and duties professionally at all times
- Be a great team player but also have the ability to work on their own projects
Please send your current CV and covering letter to Jude Hughes, Marketing Manager at email@example.com
Closing date Wednesday 24th April
Interviews will be held w/c 29th April with a proposed start date of mid-June.