At My Mustard we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy is very long and very wordy but very important as it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is My Mustard Limited of 87a High Street, The Old Town, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP1 3AH.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us as our customer. If you contact us in writing, we may keep a record of that. Details of work that you ask us to carry out for you.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys for our internal business management, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access. Cookies (but not the yummy kind)
|Google Analytics||To track visitors to our website to review your use of our website, such as which page you land on, what pages you look at and for how long. It also tells us your general geographical location. This cookie provides us with reports so that we can judge how well our website is doing & where our visitors come from. It helps us to manage & develop our website so that it is even more helpful and useful to you||Google Analytics is an asynchronous tracking code – which should not slow down your visit to our website. However, if you do have any problems please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website, if you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about our services, where these are similar to those previously provided to you. If you are new to us we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tell us when supplying your data (there will be a tick box on any forms we use).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If My Mustard Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or terms and conditions of supply of our services; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of My Mustard Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. Please note that we never disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes, unless you tell us we can. You can exercise your right to prevent processing for marketing purposes by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise that right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR.