You’ve got a website but to be honest you can’t keep up with all this online stuff: directories, SEO, Twitter this and Facebook that, what the hell is a meta tag and how on God’s green earth are you going to find the time to cram anything else into your working week?! You know your competition is doing better than you are at it but where should you start? Right here.
We run a hands on, plain speaking workshop for SMEs where we talk you through the options and opportunities for your online strategy.
- Why Google is the only real game in town
- SEO in plain English that even my Nan understands
- Free tools that you really need to know about
- Your website is your voice online, what is it saying?
- The impact you can make on and off the page for free
- Social media – why you must join the conversation
- Analytics: it’s all a waste of time if you don’t measure it
Our next A Little Bit of Google workshop will be held on Wednesday 24th June.
Places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
We’re missing our friends at Spaces The Maylands and can’t wait to be back with them in the Autumn, but for the time being you can join this session online via Zoom!
To help our local community during these challenging times we will be donating 25% of the fees to Carers In Herts to support in their efforts to look after our neighbours during the crisis.