Coming of Age(ncy)
10 things we’ve done since celebrating a decadent decade of My Mustard.
- Hired our first male members of the team – after hiring Hugh we realised they aren’t all that bad, which led to the inevitable male companion for him, Max.
- Upgraded offices! OK, we may be in the same building but with a team of 10 our previous box-room no longer cut it, so we’re in a far roomier office with space for plenty of people, even more Google coloured décor and there’s even exposed brickwork.
- Expanded our product offerings – we now offer online audits, YouTube set-up, Instagram ads, Gmail ads, Analytics training – the list is growing all the time.
- Hired two new campaign managers and a head of operations to assist with our exciting growth and expanding client base.
- Relaunched our Small Change, Big Change campaign as we felt our promotional goods are so good that handing them out with nothing in return was almost criminal. Have a look at how much we’ve raised so far.
Pause for breath. And…
- Got a new chosen charity to donate the Small Change, Big Change funds to, Dacorum Community Trust (DCT). We chose this charity as it’s close to home and makes a massive impact on Dacorum families.
- Got monthly themes for almost everything we do – themed networking, blogs and playlists each month to keep our content fresh and unified.
- Become a Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassadors, meaning we ‘influence the place shaping of Hemel Hempstead, to compete, attract investment, business and visitors to create a more successful economy for the benefit of everyone.’ #WeLOVEDacorum
- Taken the Time to Change pledge – “We’re pledging to take action to reduce mental health discrimination as part of Time to Change.”
- Started having a #FFS day every week. No, not that FFS. It stands for Friday Frolics Sessions and it means every Friday morning we get together for either a team meeting, a wellbeing session, to gain some wisdom or just to have some fun to wrap up the week.